February 3, 2013
RE: Living well
This morning, please read the list below s l o w l y before scurrying off into your day. Don’t hurry. Take your time. Soak up the wisdom and your day will be better for it.
- Remember that no one has all he answers to life.
- Life is an adventure that must be enjoyed to the fullest.
- Sometimes it is the surprises along the way that make it all worthwhile.
- Remember that if today seems dark, tomorrow will always be brighter.
- Sometimes we need to get lost in the darkness before we can fully appreciate the light on our path.
- Remember to appreciate the moment you are in.
- When you live in the past or for the future, you miss everything in between, and you will have never truly lived.
- Remember that change is a good thing.
- When you learn new things and take on new challenges, you expand your mind and become a better person for it.
- Remember that if you love someone, tell them.
- Life is short and it moves very quickly.
- Loving someone openly gives purpose and meaning to your days.
- Remember to stop and take a breath.
- Life is not a race to be won.
- The only way to enjoy all of it is one moment at a time.
(List originated by Rebecca Finkelstein)
Remember you are perfectly imperfect.
I am grateful for you.
I love you,
Talk to yourself
like you would
to someone you love.